Monday 21 July 2014

Year A - Seventeenth Sunday in Ordinary Time

Seventeenth Sunday in Ordinary Time - Year A

1 Kings 3, 5. 7 - 12
Psalm 118
Romans 8, 28 - 30
Matthew 13, 44 - 52





To go further

Details

- This blue rabbit is trying to buy the "Champ de Mars" (for those who don't know about it, the "Champ de Mars" is in Paris, where the Eiffel Tower, which we can see through the window on the picture, stands pride of place.
- To do so, he only has a little piggy bank which doesn't weigh much in exchange for this unaffordable land



Questions

- The treasure mentioned in today's gospel can represent a variety of realities
- Another biblical word reads "Where your treasure is, there your heart will be". To know what my treasure is, I only need to know what I spend most of my (spare) time doing or even what for (or who for) I spend my money.
- Christ ? My life of faith ? ... Are they part of my treasure ? What do I concretely dedicate to them ?

No comments:

Post a Comment