Monday 10 November 2014

Year A - Thirty-Third Sunday in Ordinary Time

Thirty-Third Sunday in Ordinary Time - Year A
Proverbs 31, 10...31
Psalm 127
1 Thessalonians 5, 1-6
Matthew 25, 14-30


To go further
Details

- Not a lot. The gold bar here is the grace of the baptism ; I have become Christian by grace of the death and the resurrection of Christ. That is what brings value to that which is received.
- There are 8 little clouds of dust (like the 8 Beatitudes). In burying the gold bar, we also bury at great depths the whole message that Christ proclaimed on the mountain.

Questions

- Do I contribute as much enthusiasm and energy to try to hide the fact that I am Christian, rather than to simply say it? If yes, why?
- Am I afraid to have to change something in my life if I say clearly that I am Christian?
- An ingot in the night does not shine any brighter than a heap of coal. What could shine brighter in you? To shine to guide others?

No comments:

Post a Comment