Monday 5 January 2015

Year B - First Sunday in Ordinary Time

First Sunday in Ordinary Time - Year B
Isaiah 42, 1...7
Psalm 28
Apostles Acts 10, 34-38
Mark 1, 7-11




To go further
Details

- There is no likely detail which can help meditation, except for the rabbit at the top of the tree. Clearly, he missed the mark. He should have gone over or next to the tree, but no...

Questions

- Usually, the more I step back, the further I go
- Do I take the time to look back on my day ? To think about my behaviour, my words, my attitudes, so that I'm not in a slave position next time the situation presents itself ?
- To what extent are God's ways not necesarily the ones I was thinking about ?
- In what way did God surprise those who lived in his time ?
- What was expected of him ? How did he respond to it ?
- What about me ? What do I expect of him ? How do I react if he doesn't fulfill my expectations ?

No comments:

Post a Comment