Monday 19 January 2015

Year B - Third Sunday in Ordinary Time

Third Sunday in Ordinary Time - Year B
Jonah 3, 1-10
Psalm 24
1 Corinthians 7, 29-31
Mark 1, 14-20
To go further

Details

- Religion of fear, it is to do things by obligation, without necessarilly putting ones heart into it. I go along with something, but un reaility, why do I go along with it? Does it give me a place, and ideal, a goal? If I don't adhere to it, what will happen to me?
The rabbit of the religion of fear is livid. He has no strong colour. He does things which makes him lose his colour, his personality. He goes forward because he is forced to do so.
- The religion of love, it is not so much to follow the commandements, it is more to follow a living person, Christ. And starting from the moment that we follow Christ, it becomes logical to follow the commandments as well but we do the with all our heart, without judging he who does not do like me. The rabbit of the religion of love has a real colour, his own. He is motivated and has hi eyes fixed on the love of God.
The rabbit of the religion of fear and the one of the religion of love have the same remark "Ok Ok". Except that one of them believes in it, the other does not.
God is attractive to us when we feel loved by Him. Am I not attracted by someone because I feel there is love, goodness in them?

Questions

- And I, where am I? What does this comic strip reveal of myself, of the others, of God?
- And when I look to bring someone else to God, is it with force or love?
In the religion of fear, be careful to not put yourself in the place of God in saying to the other what they must do.
In the religion of love, it will be God himself who will educate you progressively.

No comments:

Post a Comment