Monday 16 March 2015

Year B - Fifth Sunday of Lent

Fifth Sunday of Lent - Year B
Jeremiah 31, 31-34
Psalm 50
Hebrews 5, 7-9
John 12, 20-33




To go further
Details

- The rabbit on the left is Jesus, he has the power to throw the demon (the red rabbit on the right) out of the world.
- We can see that there is light everywhere, except around the demon. Hell is not a place but a state. Hell is where I have shaded areas, where I lock myself in darkness.
- The demon carries his own darkness. But darkness runs away from the Light of Christ.
- The one-way trip shows that it is something permanent.

Questions

- What are my areas of darkness? There are some which I am aware of, and those that get thrown to my face. Do I give more credit to what I think about myself, or to what others think of me? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment