Monday 15 June 2015

Year B - Twelfth Sunday in Ordinary Time

Twelfth Sunday in Ordinary Time - Year B
Job 38, 1-11
Psalm 106
2 Corinthians 5, 14-17
Mark 4, 35-41


To go further
Details

-We can see that something has changed... The grey rabbit is violent. Upon meeting Christ, the grey rabbit has become blue, and peaceful.
-Looking at the shadow, it is grey underneath the grey rabbit and blue under the blue rabbit. This signifies that our acts follow us (Apocalypse 19). We always leave the traces of our passage (the good and the bad).
 -The tin can could represent the presence of the other in my life. If there was only I on the earth, I do not think that there would be tin cans. The tin can represents the passing of the other, and their presence on earth. The grey rabbit cannot stand this.

Questions

-To know Christ renews our outlook on God, on others, on creation.
-Today, what would I be without Jesus ?
-What would my life be like ?
-Around what would my life turn ?
-In what am I renewed? In which domain do I still resist?

No comments:

Post a Comment