Monday 13 July 2015

Year B - Sixteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time

Sixteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time - Year B
Jeremiah 23,1-6
Psalm 22
Ephesians 2,13-18
Mark 6,30-34

To go further

Details

-Brrrr, it is nippy up here!
-No vegetation, only grey. There is no doubt, he is out on a limb !
-The rabbit has forgotten to dress himself to rest.

Questions

-Before the action, Jesus took the time to pray to his Father. Before choosing his disciples, he passed the night praying.
-After the action, Jesus sent his disciples... to rest. The rest of the disciples, it is the prayer "Only in God is my soul at rest".
-The cloth is that of the prayer. Without this cloth, the rest would be compromised, or even wasted. Do I take the time to dress myself in the cloth of prayer, before and after an action ? (and during ?)
-Let's be specific. How much time have I taken for God this week ?
-How much time have I passed in listening to Him ? To feed myself with the sacraments? To read the word of God ?

Take a piece of paper, sit down, run a check-in, don't lie... and make your conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment