Monday 20 July 2015

Year B - Seventeenth Sunday in Ordinary Time

Seventeenth Sunday of Ordinary Time - Year B

1st Reading : 2 Kings 4,42-44
Psalm 144
2nd Reading : Ephesians 4,1-6
Gospel : Jean-6,1-15


To go further
Details

-The background is red; when somebody is annoyed, it places a bad atmosphere all around them.
- Except that here, the rabbit on the right keeps calm and peaceful.
- Maybe he has a solution to suggest...
- In this cartoon, I don't know who puts up with who. Everything is possible!

Questions

-Saint Paul is realistic. The "Love your neighbour as yourself" could be transformed into  "Put up with everybody, with love", stay human.
-What do I not put up with, concerning other people ?
-What do I not put up with concerning myself ?
-To become holy, must I remove that which I cannot put up with, or try to accept and to live with it ? Should I remove all that I do not like concerning other people, or should I try to accept them and to live with how they are ?
If someone else tries to remove or stop something that I do, that they refuse to put up with, what is my reaction ?

No comments:

Post a Comment