Monday 17 August 2015

Year B - Twenty-First Sunday in Ordinary Time

Twenty-First Sunday in Ordinary Time - Year B

Joshua 24.1-18
Psalm 33
Ephesians 5.21-32
John 6.60-69

To go further
 
Details

-There are not really any details that could help in reflecting on this one.

Questions

-In response to the question "You do not want to leave too, do you?" , the answer is clear: YES, straight away even, and quickly !
-When did I want to leave ? By whom or what had I been disappointed? What made me doubt (or makes me doubt now) ? Do I speak about it, or do I carry it alone ?
-If we read again the life of Jesus, he had many reasons to leave, to be disappointed,  betrayed by men. He could have said "OK guys, there is no point in my being here, you don't listen to me. See you ! ". However, he stayed.
-What keeps me here ? What makes me persevere in my faith? What makes me live ?

No comments:

Post a Comment