Monday 28 September 2015

Year B - Twenty-Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time

27ème Dimanche du Temps Ordinaire – Année B

Genesis 2.18 - 24
Psalm 127
Hebrews 2.9-11
Mark 10.2-16



To go further

Details

-This Rabbit has cold feet for two reasons:
-He's afraid of getting hurt from falling, so he doesn't have much confidence in God ...
-He puts a quilt in front of him, as for protection from God.
It would have been better to put it behind him.

Questions

 -The Torpor, "the mysterious sleep" in the book of Genesis is used by God when he does something very important, as if he plunges a man into a trance so that he can stand it. There is another passage in which Abraham is plunged into this torpor (Gen 15:12) when God undertakes in alliance with him when God passes between the shared animals (why share animals between two people and then pass through the middle when an alliance is made with someone? It was a sign of the word given, and it was final. If I broke the alliance, if I retracted my word, the same could happen to me as these animals). To quickly summarize, it is man who broke the covenant with God, and God (Jesus) who sacrificed himself in the place of man)
-Do I trust the intervention of God to heal me, to save me? Or do I prefer to heal and save myself ?
-According to my answer, how do I experience this each day?

No comments:

Post a Comment