Monday 27 July 2015

Year B - Eighteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time

18th Sunday of Ordinary Time - Year B

Exodus 16.2…15
Psalm 77
Ephesians 4.17…24 
John 6.24-35



To go further
Details

-A spoiled rabbit.
-He is passive, laying in the grass and flowers...
-Faced with a gift, something free, he continues to ask for more, without any "please" or "thank you"

Questions

-What is my attitude faced with God's gifts for me ?
-Do I thank Him for the gift of my baptism or do I not see much importance in it ? (perhaps I should take a dive back into the foundations of baptism)
-Do I thank Him for the gift of His word ? Or is my Bible covered in dust ?
-Do I thank Him for His life given for me ?
-Am I not this spoiled child when I look at my rights as a Christian without considering my duties.

So ? What will be my path of work for the week ?

No comments:

Post a Comment