Monday 3 August 2015

Year B - Nineteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time

19th Sunday of Ordinary Time - Year B

1st Reading: 1 Kings19.4-8
Psalm 33
2nd Reading : Ephesians 4.30- 5,2
Gospel: Jean 6.41-51



To go further
Details

-This rabbit is looking for God, far, very far, very very far away (look at the size of the telescope)
-He is surprised by somebody (God) who is very close by.
-We recognize the shadow of God by the cross on the ground.
-The rabbit no longer sees God in the air, in the skies, but at his level, right next to him.-The telescope is currently pointed at the ground. Do you not find God in the weakness of people, in all small things?

Questions

-When I ask God to deliver me from my fears, my worries, is it He that I look for first ?
-Of who and of what am I fearful ? Why ?
-When was the last time that I asked Him to deliver me from fear ? 
-How did He respond to me ? In what manner was he present ?

No comments:

Post a Comment