Thursday 8 October 2015

Year B - Twenty-Eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time (2)

28th Sunday of ordinary time – Year B

Wisdom 7.7-11
Psalm 89
Hebrews 4.12-13
Mark 10.17-30



To go further

Details

-This rabbit as infinite patience. He is passive. He knows that he will manage to untie the knots, it is only a question of time.
 -If we look at his right hand we can see quite a level of dexterity.
-He works with all of his being (hands, feet, ears)

Questions

-If all is possible to God, that doesn't mean that he will give me anything and everything. Sometimes, we have very specific demands in our prayers, and despite our faith, God does not give us what we have asked of Him. In this case, how should I react ?
-If God does not give me my Ferrari or my castle, do I ask Him why, or do I conclude that God simply does not listen to me ?
-I ask for what I wish, et God gives me what I need (knowing that my gift is not in the immediate but in the eternal life). That which he gives to me, is to prepare me for that life.
-Knowing this, does it stop me from asking the impossible from God ?

No comments:

Post a Comment